Pull, Not Push


A years ago, i visited my aunt in Jakarta. She showed me around and took me shooping at some malls. I was really awestruck by the glamorous malls. While windows-shooping with her, nature called. My aunt showed me the rest room. She didn’t come in, she waited outside. I entered one of the cubicles. When I’d finished, i tried to open the cubicles door. I pushed, pushed, and pushed again. Nothing happened. I started to get panicky. I ttied to push again. Zero, I cried out my auntie’s name several times. I heard her coming, but she sounded panicky, too. I said I couldn’t open the door. Abruptly, in one fling, the door was wide open. I heard people burst into laughter. Not knowing to what happened, I stepped out of the cubicle. Later I found

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »